Error- Cant open language codes file ISO-639

Visto 14 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

siddhi....@gmail.com

no leída,
12 jul 2023, 12:38:0412/7/23
a chibolts
Hi!

When I run check, it shows an Error "Cant open language code files 'ISO-639'. Please make sure library directory in the command window is set correctly."
The library directory in the command window is set to the location of my CLAN file folder. Despite it, the error continues to occur.
Could you please assist me in resolving this issue

Best,
Siddhi Patel

Leonid Spektor

no leída,
12 jul 2023, 12:53:1412/7/23
a chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Siddhi,

The library directory should be set to C:\talkbank\clan\lib. Not to just clan app folder.

Leonid.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar