KWAL to separate spreadsheets?

Kat Shanks

Apr 18, 2019, 12:25:23 PM4/18/19
to chibolts
I am pulling all questions from my transcripts to do analyses on the types of questions asked to children in bilingual corpora. I have already created an excel macro to calculate the data I need for each transcript, but when I run KWAL, it puts all the questions from all the transcripts on one spreadsheet. If I only had a few transcripts, I could just run each separately like I did for creating my macro, but I have over 130 transcripts to analyze separately. Calculating my data individually for each transcript is just asking for user error at that level of manual data division. I could really use a way to output the data such that each transcript is on it's own spreadsheet.

I am currently using the code:
kwal +t*MOT +d4 +s"?" @

I have tried using -u, +f, and +d2 without success. Is there a way that I can run all my transcripts at once but have the output for each transcript on its own spreadsheet?

Thank you

Leonid Spektor

Apr 18, 2019, 2:24:20 PM4/18/19
to 'heba salama' via chibolts
Kat,

Are you saying you want KWAL to create an individual spreadsheet output file for each input file?

Leonid.

Kat Shanks