TD and SLD

Daniella Skinner

Jan 27, 2018, 4:46:27 PM1/27/18
to chibolts
Hello,
I have run the FLUCALC command and it appears to be including whole word repetitions (WWR) and whole word repetition units (WWR RU) in the number of stutter like dysfluencies (SLD) rather than typical dysfluencies (TD).
The CLAN manual states WWR should be part of the latter, anyone know why the analysis is calculating it as a SLD?

Thanks

Brian MacWhinney

Jan 27, 2018, 8:45:10 PM1/27/18
to ChiBolts, Nan Bernstein Ratner, Daniella Skinner
Dear Daniella,
     That is not how I read the manual.  I read it to be saying that WWR and WWR-RU are SLD.

--Brian MacWhinney