नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

Elnaz Kia

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
3 नव॰ 2021, 5:21:59 pm3/11/21
ईमेल पाने वाला chibolts
Hello again,

I am having trouble opening the commands window in CLAN. I just removed and reinstalled CLAN on my computer (Windows) and that didn't fix the issue. Here is what I see when I open CLAN:
image.png
And here is what I see under the Window tab. The Commands shortcut does not work and when I click on it nothing happens. How can I fix this issue? Any thoughts?

image.png

Thanks,
Elnaz

Leonid Spektor

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
3 नव॰ 2021, 6:05:26 pm3/11/21
ईमेल पाने वाला chib...@googlegroups.com
The Commands window is a separate window. If your CLAN window is full screen then it will hide Commands window.

If making CLAN window smaller does not fix this, then use "Edit->Reset options" menu to reset CLAN settings. Don't know the exact spelling of that menu on PC.

Leonid~

On Nov 3, 2021, at 17:22, Elnaz Kia <ek...@nau.edu> wrote:

Elnaz Kia

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
3 नव॰ 2021, 6:10:17 pm3/11/21
ईमेल पाने वाला chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leonid,

Thank you so much! Resetting the options fixed it.

Best,
सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें
लेखक को उत्तर दें
आगे भेजें