Flucalc when using gem codes

Brittany Coleman

Sep 27, 2023, 7:51:08 AM9/27/23
to chibolts
Hello,

I am trying to run flucalc on several files at one time. Each file includes 3 language samples (conversation, narrative, and reading) using gem codes. In the past, I have used flucalc +t*CHI -n +greading +freading to run flucalc for each gem code/section of the file and didn't have issues. Now when I try to do this, I am getting the following error message:

ERROR: No speaker matching +t option found
OR No specified gems found for this speaker

Can you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Sincerely,
Brittany Coleman

Leonid Spektor

Sep 27, 2023, 10:52:31 AM9/27/23
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Brittany,

There seems to be a bug in FLUCALC. I am trying to figure out what the problems is. Please tell me if you are using Mac or PC, so that I could faster update the version that you need.

Leonid.

Brittany Coleman

Sep 27, 2023, 11:00:03 AM9/27/23
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leonid,

I am using a Mac.

Thanks,
Brittany

Leonid Spektor

Sep 27, 2023, 11:39:30 AM9/27/23
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have fixed FLUCALC. New Mac CLANc is on the web. Please, let me know if it is working for you now.

Leonid.

Brittany Coleman

Sep 28, 2023, 8:48:07 AM9/28/23
to chibolts
Good morning Leonid,

Once I downloaded the new Mac CLANc and restarted my computer, it is now working! Thank you so much for your assistance and quick response. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Brittany