chat clan download problems

Leigh Ann Spell

Aug 27, 2018, 3:35:26 PM8/27/18
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,
We are having trouble downloading the Mac version of CLAN this afternoon - get the URL not found message.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for your assistance.
Leigh Ann Spell

--
Aphasia Lab - University of South Carolina

Brian MacWhinney

Aug 27, 2018, 3:42:21 PM8/27/18
to ChiBolts, Leigh Ann Spell
Dear Leigh Ann,
   I'm not seeing any problem of this sort.  It downloads and installs fine for me.  You should first be looking at a page whose URL is http://dali.talkbank.org/clan/ and then when you click on the CLAN in the column for Mac, it should say http://dali.talkbank.org/clan/clan.dmg or you could download directly using that URL.

-- Brian MacW