rely

Mppaolantonio Paolantonio

Sep 16, 2020, 4:49:37 PM9/16/20
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I run rely command the output file tells me this:

*** File "c:\USERS\PATRI\DESKTOP\CORPUS MENTI\LAS CHACRAS\clase 2\Patri\clase 2 las chachas con MOR (Patri).cha": line 166.
Illegal speaker character found: d.

but there isn't that character in line 166 (here is a page print)
image.png

what is going on???

thanks in advance,

Patricia

Leonid Spektor

Sep 16, 2020, 5:39:17 PM9/16/20
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The first question I would ask is have you tried to quit App completely, then restart it and try run RELY again? Did you get the same error message? It is possible that the App got into bad state. This error occurs when RELY reads in speaker code and it thinks that the first character in the code is 'd', as is in your case. One possibility is that the line number 166 might be off and the problem is elsewhere. If the error still occurs after restarting the App, then please email to me two files that you are comparing and the exact command line you are using that give you this error. This could be a glitch in an App, an error in the datafile or a bug.

Leonid.

Mppaolantonio Paolantonio

Sep 20, 2020, 11:22:05 PM9/20/20
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response Leonid. I´ve already solved it. There was a spare space in the line.