Frequency of mixed errors

Brielle Stark

Sep 24, 2018, 3:41:41 PM9/24/18
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

When a word is coded as mixed error (that is, a * s and a * p code), how might we use the freq command to see how many mixed errors exist? I know how to call out specific error codes, such as:

freq +s"[\* s*]" +s"[\* p*]" +t*PAR *.cha

but is there a way to specialize the above code to call out only mixed errors (e.g. those with both an *s and a *p code?)

Many thanks,

Brie

--
Brielle Stark, PhD
Assistant Professor, Speech and Hearing Sciences

Leonid Spektor

Sep 24, 2018, 4:52:07 PM9/24/18
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Brie,

Unfortunately there is no way to do this with FREQ at this time. But, you can use COMBO command to find and count those error codes with this command:

Leonid.