Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

enes avcı

ungelesen,
23.05.2013, 10:41:3523.05.13
an chib...@googlegroups.com
Dear users,

I have a problem with CLAN.
I want to see the freq of words in my data.
For ex, How can I see the most freq 100 words that an infant hear from all speakers in a sample.cha?

Leonid Spektor

ungelesen,
23.05.2013, 13:52:1323.05.13
an chib...@googlegroups.com

I would recommend command:

freq +o3 +o -t*CHI *.cha

This command assumes that you do not want to include in the output all words that infant speaks and that infant is marked as *CHI: in your data files. The +o3 option will combine all words spoken by other speakers into one list and the +o option will output that list in descending frequency order. To see 100 most frequently spoken words just look at first 100 words from the top of the output list.

Leonid.

Enes AVCU

ungelesen,
23.05.2013, 15:57:2023.05.13