"file in" issue with CLANc

Ning Hsu

Feb 8, 2021, 2:54:10 AM2/8/21
to chib...@googlegroups.com, Emily Rothman
Hi

We have a student in our lab who has encountered an issue of "file in" using CLANc. Below is her message and a screenshot. I wonder if you may advise on how to resolve this. Thanks!

Ning Hsu

******************************
When I go to remove the mor and grab lines, the command window does not give me the option to “file in.”

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 1.06.29 PM.png

--
Ning Hsu, Ph.D.
Project Manager, Fluency Bank

University of Maryland

Hearing and Speech Sciences

0100 Lefrak Hall, Office 0221D

College Park, MD 20742

ning...@umd.edu

Leonid Spektor

Feb 8, 2021, 5:24:33 AM2/8/21
to chib...@googlegroups.com, Emily Rothman
Hi,

It looks like your version is from 03 Dec 2020. CLANc has been rapidly developing. Please, make sure that you have the latest version, which is now 5 Feb 2021.

Leonid.