Error with prepost and postmortem

Caitlin McElligott

Jul 3, 2019, 6:10:40 PM7/3/19
to chibolts
Hi there,

I am getting these two errors when I try to run MOR. Is there something in my transcripts I need to change? I have deleted the MOR folder and redownloaded, but the errors are still occurring.

Thanks,
Caitlin McElligott
CLAN Error 1.PNG
CLAN Error 2.PNG

Leonid Spektor

Jul 3, 2019, 6:25:23 PM7/3/19
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Caitlin,

You must have an older version of CLAN. CLAN these days is closely interlinked with MOR grammar and if you get new MOR grammar and you get errors, then you should get new CLAN too. This will fix the error.

Leonid.

Caitlin McElligott

Jul 3, 2019, 6:42:56 PM7/3/19
to chibolts