Referencing CLAN for my work in clinic

Drew Pancila

Feb 27, 2016, 2:18:45 AM2/27/16
to chibolts
Hi all,

I am very new to this forum and thank you for having me!

I wish to reference CLAN and the AphasiaBank manual for documentation culminating in a treatment plan.

Can someone please advise who authored the AphasiaBank manual and how I should reference the program in my work?

Thank you,

-dp-

Brian MacWhinney

Feb 27, 2016, 8:23:54 PM2/27/16
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Dear Drew,
     When you are using AphasiaBank materials, we ask you to cite this paper:
MacWhinney, B., Fromm, D., Forbes, M. & Holland, A. (2011). AphasiaBank: Methods for studying discourse. Aphasiology, 25,1286-1307.

This information is in the Ground Rules for usage of TalkBank data, given on this page.

Best,

— Brian MacWhinney

Drew Pancila

Feb 29, 2016, 10:16:59 PM2/29/16