Adding a space before final punctuation

Elnaz Kia

Aug 10, 2021, 2:53:53 PM8/10/21
to chibolts
Hi everyone,

I know adding a space before final punctuation is no longer a CLAN CHECK requirement. However, I would like to add them for better consistency and visibility (per Leonid's recommendation). Do you know how I can do that automatically?

To reiterate, I want to add a space character before every final punctuation mark, only if there is no space there.

Thanks,
Elnaz

Leonid Spektor

Aug 10, 2021, 3:07:55 PM8/10/21
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Elnaz,

If you really want this, but again there is no technical reason for doing this, then you can try command:

kwal +o@ +o% +f +d *.cha

You can add +1 option or use the following command to rename KWAL result to .cha:

ren -f *.kwal.cex *.cha

Leonid.

Elnaz Kia

Aug 10, 2021, 3:30:49 PM8/10/21
to chibolts
 Hi Leonid,

Thank you so much for the fast response. You are a lifesaver.

Best,
Elnaz

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "chibolts" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chibolts/60A7DAA0-CEC2-4BCA-9E9F-4FC700F01F0D%40andrew.cmu.edu.