CLANc 220222 failing to open

7 vues

Paul Fletcher

non lue,
2 mars 2022, 11:26:5102/03/2022
à chibolts
There's probably a very simple explanation but as yet I haven't stumbled on it. I downloaded the latest CLANc of 22nd Feb, and was working happily with it for a few days. Then it froze. I re-started my Mac (MacBook Pro), got rid of CLANc, downloaded it again and have repeated the procedure a few times but the command window fails to load. CLANc heads (CLANc, File, Edit Format etc.) are in the Menu bar but nothing happens.
Would welcome your thoughts.
Paul

Brian Macwhinney

non lue,
2 mars 2022, 11:53:4102/03/2022
à ChiBolts,Paul Fletcher
Paul,

Sometimes this happens when the Commands window disappears outside the border of the computer screen.  In any case, I always refer problems like this to Leonid who will always have more complete explanations.

Best,

— Brian

Leonid Spektor

non lue,
2 mars 2022, 13:18:5202/03/2022
à ChiBolts,Paul Fletcher
Paul,

If the problem is only that you can not see Command window after selecting "Window->Commands" menu, then you need to reset options with "Edit->Reset options" menu. Follow instruction in pop-up windows.

If the problem is that non of the menus or keyboard commands work as if CLANc is frozen after you restart it, then I need more information about what commands, menus you are trying to use. What Mac OS is on your MacBook Pro?

Leonid.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer