free foot pedals

Brian MacWhinney

Sep 10, 2015, 4:03:18 PM9/10/15
to ChiBolts
Dear ChiBolts,

     We have two X-keys USB transcriber foot pedals that we are no longer using and which would be happy to mail for free to a good home (in the United States). They can be used with transcriber mode in CLAN and probably with other programs.  For a description of these units, you can see  http://xkeys.com/XkeysFootPedals/index.php
     First come, first served.

Best,

— Brian MacWhinney, CMU

rose maier

Sep 10, 2015, 4:22:11 PM9/10/15
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brian,
If they haven't already been spoken for, we'd love to have them here at UO! We were just looking into purchasing some, actually.
Cheers,
Rose

Rose Maier
Doctoral Student