Perform RELY with three coders' transcripts?

Kimberly Mueller

Aug 20, 2018, 3:17:46 PM8/20/18
to chibolts
Hi All,

I'd like to compare reliability among three separate transcribers for the same sound file. We have been successful with comparing 2 transcripts but not three - is it possible?

Thanks so much,
Kimberly Mueller, University of Wisconsin - Madison

Davida Fromm

Aug 21, 2018, 2:19:21 PM8/21/18
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kimberly,

RELY was designed to compare 2 transcripts at a time, not more.  You will have to run the various pair combinations to compare all 3.
-Davida

Kimberly Mueller