Transcribing correctly

Susan Chacko

Jul 11, 2022, 4:23:28 PM7/11/22
to chibolts
Hello,

I'm very new to using CHAT/CLAN and I was wondering if my transcription looks correct so far? Before running MOR and GRA lines, I would check the file and it wouldn't find any errors, but after running those, when I check the file it says me an error message saying "symbol not declared in the depfile" on the mor% line. Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,
Susan Chacko
F899D0DC-C20A-4D93-BB2D-5EA94F863C1C.jpeg

Leonid Spektor

Jul 11, 2022, 4:35:03 PM7/11/22
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Susan,

After you run MOR command if there are any errors, then you will get an error message in red color and will create file with ".ulx.cex" extension. This file will list all words that MOR did not recognized. In your case MOR does not recognize word "childern". I assume this is just a typo for word "children". Once you correct words in your data file and run MOR again you should not have any problems.

Leonid.