Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Macarena Quiroga

ungelesen,
12.04.2021, 09:05:1812.04.21
an chibolts
Hi everyone,
Thank you for accepting me. I'm using the EVAL command in a series of files, and I was wondering if there is a way to use EVAL on all the participants at the same time. I would like to have a unified spreadsheet with the EVAL results of all the participants of the transcript.
I've read the manual but I couldn't find the answer (I'm still new to CLAN, so maybe I missed it).
Thank you for your time,
Macarena

Davida Fromm

ungelesen,
12.04.2021, 10:05:5812.04.21
an chib...@googlegroups.com
Dear Macarena,

You can add +u to the EVAL command to send all the output to just one file.
To learn more about EVAL command options (and options for any CLAN command) you can just type the command by itself in the Commands window and hit return. Then you'll see a list of all the switches you can add to the command to do what you want.

Hope that helps,
Davida

Macarena Quiroga

ungelesen,
12.04.2021, 11:19:0212.04.21
an chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Davida,
Thank you so much for your help. I tried that, but it only allows me to select one participant at a time, and I'm trying to run EVAL to all participants in a single transcript. Is there a way to do so?
Thanks again,
M.
--
Macarena Sol Quiroga
Lic. y Prof. en Enseñanza Media y Superior en Letras (UBA)

Leonid Spektor

ungelesen,
12.04.2021, 11:53:1912.04.21
an chib...@googlegroups.com
Macarena,

Try the +t* option instead of full speaker code.

Leonid~

On Apr 12, 2021, at 11:19, Macarena Quiroga <macarenas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nan Bernstein Ratner

ungelesen,
12.04.2021, 12:01:2612.04.21
an chib...@googlegroups.com
You can't do groups of people and compare to the database (since that requires individual specifications); you should be able to get all data in one spreadsheet if you select DO NOT compare to database.

Nan Bernstein Ratner, F-, H-ASHA, F-AAAS, ABCLD
Professor
Hearing and Speech Sciences
University of Maryland
0100 Lefrak Hall
College Park, MD 20742

President, International Fluency Association (IFA; http://theifa.org)
Director, University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium (UMARC), www.autism.umd.edu
Faculty, Language Science (languagescience.umd.edu; Neuroscience & Cognitive Neuroscience (NACS, nacs.umd.edu), Developmental Science Field Committee

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten