preparing 0.9 release

Alex Shinn

Jan 17, 2019, 1:17:51 PM1/17/19
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be cutting a new release shortly, with the remaining work ensuring that we have full Tangerine edition support.  We're currently missing (srfi 158), (srfi 160), and (r6rs bytevector).

I'll run the usual set of extra build and stress tests, but now's a good time to check on your platform.  This is a good chance to play with Marc's syntax-case implementation in particular.

--
Alex

John Cowan

Jan 17, 2019, 1:57:59 PM1/17/19
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be working on SRFI 160 next week.

There's an implementation of (r6rs bytevector) in contrib/cowan in the SRFI 4 repo.  You should replace the Scheme versions of the native-order IEEE functions, which are very slow, with C; the file chicken-ieee.scm will serve as a model.  The SRFI 158 implementation in its repo is totally portable.

Arthur Smyles

May 10, 2020, 12:16:31 PM5/10/20
to chibi-scheme
Any eta for a new release? This is the last message mentioning it.

Arthur

Alex Shinn

May 10, 2020, 8:56:50 PM5/10/20
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, SRFI 166 was holding up the release.  I've finally update the draft and will try to get the implementation done soon.

--
Alex

Alex Shinn

Jul 28, 2020, 4:33:57 AM7/28/20
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like SRFI 166 is finally finalizing, I've been doing last-minute testing and should release this week.

--
Alex