John Allspaw on the Chaos Community Broadcast

James Wickett

Sep 14, 2020, 4:03:42 PM9/14/20
to chaos-c...@googlegroups.com

Howdy!

If you haven't checked out the Chaos Community Broadcast, I hope you do this week.

Casey Rosenthal and I film it in a dry humor style like "between two ferns." We hope to provide a little humor during these times as well as pique the viewer's interest in a chaos engineering related topic. Our guests have included Nathan Aschbacher, Nora Jones, Julie Gunderson, and Russ Miles. So far, the reception has been great—we are excited to say that the show just got a solid mention in DevOps Weekly.

This week's episode is with none other than John Allspaw and is ready to watch here: https://chaos.community/broadcast/episode-4/

We hope you enjoy it, and we would appreciate thumbs-ups and channel subscriptions on youtube.
Best,
James

James Wickett

Kenny Aondona

Sep 14, 2020, 4:16:00 PM9/14/20
to chaos-c...@googlegroups.com, James Wickett
I have watched some episodes , highly recommended. ...comedy-style learning.