CHAOS-Monkey With Jenkins

Anupam Jaiswal

Feb 1, 2022, 6:07:51 AM2/1/22
to Chaos Community
Hello Everyone,
I was looking the process of how to integrate the CHAOS-Monkey with Jenkins CI CD Pipeline.
Do any one has the link or can guide me for this task?.
I only used Jenkins but never written any job or configuration on it.

Thanks
Anupam

ersushantsood

Feb 1, 2022, 8:55:42 AM2/1/22
to Anupam Jaiswal, Chaos Community

Hi Anupam,
                     Jenkins support groovy based scripts which can be implemented to integrate any tool. Please look into groovy support for Jenkins. If you are using old Netflix Chaos Monkey, then its integrated with Spinnaker CI-CD pipeline which is open-source,  you can try to refer if they have open sourced the Integration.

Regards
Sushant Sood

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Anupam Jaiswal

Feb 1, 2022, 11:23:36 AM2/1/22
to ersushantsood, Chaos Community
Thank You Sushant.
I am using chaos-monkey 2.5.4 Version but no where I found it gets integrated with CICD.
Do you have any links to follow?.

Regards
Anupam

Sushant Sood

Feb 1, 2022, 5:52:24 PM2/1/22
to Anupam Jaiswal, Chaos Community
Hi Anupam,
                    Please verify which version is integrated with Spinnaker. with https://netflix.github.io/chaosmonkey/Configuring-behavior-via-Spinnaker/

For Jenkins, you would definitely have to develop custom scripts for chaos monkey integration. I have not looked into any available scripts in OpenSource community.

Regards
Sushant Sood