ICT in Education conference

Pam O Brien

May 6, 2022, 7:06:08 AM5/6/22
to CESI-list
Hi all

The ICT in Education conference returns as an in-person event on Saturday 14th May.  We are very excited to welcome teachers back to the Thurles campus to chat and to learn from each other.  The theme for this years event is Sustaining Education.  Our keynote slot will be a panel discussion on Sustainability in Education and our capstone presentation will be delivered by Paul O Donnell.  As always we will have a number of workshops delivered by other teachers and educators on the day.   Given that we haven't really been able to meet up and chat over the past two years we have also made space in the schedule for all those informal opportunities to catch up and share ideas too!

The schedule is now available at Schedule - ICT in Education 2022 (ictedu.ie) and you can register to attend at Booking - ICT in Education 2022 (ictedu.ie).

As always if you have any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Regards
Pam

Tom Farrell

May 9, 2022, 7:15:51 AM5/9/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Pam

Thanks for this

It is on the site now and will be listed in today’s Newsletter.

Thanks

Tom Farrell.

The Careers and Education News website is provided as a service to everyone involved in Careers Guidance or Education in Ireland.

The service is made possible by the continued support of  these Sponsors.

To sign up for the Newsletter click here …

Phone 059 914 6436

Mobile 086 805 3907

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/dc71fecd-7f87-45de-8c35-d022ae47579an%40googlegroups.com.

image001.gif
image002.gif
image003.gif