Microsoft VLE

John Heffernan

Nov 18, 2021, 11:54:00 AM11/18/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

It appears that Microsoft is getting a VLE (ish.... :-P )

The launch was this afternoon on Teams but I don't have the video yet.

John

Denis Dennehy

Nov 18, 2021, 4:31:42 PM11/18/21
to cesi-list
Hi John, Did Sec schools receive a Minecraft for educ free license and if so if we didnt clain it can we do so now.
Best Denis

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CAK2GHYoRXDSw72_cFnRM4hR3d_%2BVC505rf6wNngWSF5nwFf-RA%40mail.gmail.com.

John Heffernan

Nov 18, 2021, 4:57:35 PM11/18/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Sinead Coleman

Nov 19, 2021, 2:25:33 AM11/19/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Denis,

From what I can see, the free MEE licenses are only for primary schools at the moment.

All the best,

Sinead Herlihy

Denis Dennehy

Nov 19, 2021, 5:59:36 AM11/19/21
to cesi-list

Power

Nov 22, 2021, 12:56:15 AM11/22/21
to CESI-list
It will be interesting to see. Microsoft actually released a decent VLE platform on Office365 in 2016 called 'Microsoft Classroom'. It looked and worked like Google Classroom but for some reason the killed it a year later:

John Heffernan

Nov 22, 2021, 9:27:56 AM11/22/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Power

Dec 2, 2021, 9:56:26 AM12/2/21
to CESI-list
Watching this with interest. Most of the content about it is heavy on whizz-bag lite on details.