Missing Metadata

Keith Welch

Apr 1, 2019, 10:03:27 PM4/1/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Are there supposed to be any cases where you guys intentionally make the Conformance resource unavailable in authenticated environment? Perhaps on a live customer or other non-public sandbox? Please tell me that my colleague is mistaken, and hist is just a broken environment. That would significantly break the contract on how FHIR is supposed to work.

Keith

bmxh...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2019, 10:50:26 PM4/1/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Interesting

R,
Bryan

On Apr 1, 2019, at 10:03 PM, Keith Welch <robertke...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are there supposed to be any cases where you guys intentionally make the Conformance resource unavailable in authenticated environment? Perhaps on a live customer or other non-prior sandbox? That would be a significant contract violation about how FHIR is supposed to work. Please tell me that my friend is mistaken, and this is just broken environment.

Keith

Keith Welch

Apr 2, 2019, 8:26:24 AM4/2/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
 That was supposed to be non-public sandbox.

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Apr 2, 2019, 9:50:31 AM4/2/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Keith,

As long as the domain has been onboarded for FHIR the metadata endpoint should be accessible.

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)