Need to integrate sandbox process for "Sign-in with Cerner"

Nirav Mistry

Apr 3, 2019, 7:08:22 AM4/3/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Cerner Team,

Topic : Need to integrate sandbox process for "Sign-in with Cerner"

Description : We need cerner’s registered user to access our portal. For that we wanted to implement the “sign-in with cerner” in our portal like below example:

We wanted to do something like:

1st example : This link https://forthealthcaremycompass.iqhealth.com/home opens ->

https://cernerhealth.com/oauth/authenticate?redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fcernerhealth.com%2Fsaml%2Fsso%2Fresponse%3Fmessage_id%3D_41bd9406-f020-48ec-8e5a-1f7e6da1f5b1%26issuer%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fforthealthcaremycompass.iqhealth.com%252Fsession-api%252Fprotocol%252Fsaml2%252Fmetadata&sign_in_only=on&client_id=fort

2nd example : https://sandboxcernerhealth.com/oauth/authenticate?redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fsandboxcernerhealth.com%2Fsaml%2Fsso%2Fresponse&sign_in_only=on&client_id=b29c7408fddf4e2fa016263178c64aae

Thanks for your help and support in advance.

Thanks,

Nirav

Shriniket Sarkar (Cerner)

Apr 3, 2019, 12:11:19 PM4/3/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Nirav,
                  Sorry for the delay in the response.
From the examples you provided it appears you want to enable your application to support standalone patient access : https://engineering.cerner.com/smart-on-fhir-tutorial/#standalone-app-launch-for-patient-access-workflow
Is that correct ? In short you want to create your application such that it works in the EHR (provider access) and it can be launched by the patients by signing-in the hospital system (patient access). Am I understanding this correct ?

If so, I think you should be able to do this by following the tutorial above specifically the standalone-app-launch-patient-access-workflow.
In your application you can create a button which trigger this flow for your user's.

Is this what you were looking for ?

Thanks,
Shriniket

Nirav Mistry

Apr 3, 2019, 1:27:13 PM4/3/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hello Shriniket,

Yes... You are right. I wanted to integrate login in our system.
Will follow the example provided by you.
Thanks for your inputs.

Thanks
Nirav