PowerChart Touch

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

psme...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2021, 5:19:27 PM9/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello -

Has anyone been able to get a web-based app to work with the Ignite API from a mobile device?  I know the FHIR APIs don't work with PowerChart Touch so am looking for an alternative.

Thanks!

Peter Mello

Stan Bell

Sep 10, 2021, 9:58:20 AM9/10/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
we used a server-based api the mobile app calls, and the server side calls ignite, rather than the mobile calling ignite directly.  that architecture was used for an additional layer of firewall, no reason to suspect that ignite calls would not work directly from the mobile app.

Stan Bell
Project Manager | Juxly LLC