Unable to use token with FHIR resources

Lisa Desouza

Dec 5, 2019, 7:14:11 AM12/5/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I have successfully managed to generate an access token following the steps in the developer portal.

However, I'm still not clear on why I'm receiving invalid credentials etc while trying to access Conditions for example.

Bearer realm="Cerner Millennium",  error="invalid_token", error_description="The request has not been applied because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the target resource."

I also get an error when trying to call refresh_token: Correlation ID:88db0e0b-705a-4dd0-8ec7-9250327d98b2

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Dec 6, 2019, 2:16:54 PM12/6/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Could you ensure that you are passing in your client_id correctly?

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

Lisa de Souza

Dec 6, 2019, 2:18:09 PM12/6/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
I re-tried the entire authorization flow from scratch, and everything is now working. :)

Thanks & Regards,
Lisa de Souza | Project Manager | Tejora Private Limited | Cell: +91-9820249643

This conversation is locked