System account activation

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Sebastian Armano

Mar 17, 2021, 3:38:32 PM3/17/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello team,

I requested a system account last week with this email to start some sandbox testing. Last time it took the center team just a couple of days to get back to me. It's been more than  7 days this time.

Is there anything missing on my side or I  should just keep waiting?

Thanks
Sebastian

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 17, 2021, 4:21:05 PM3/17/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
In the future, make sure to fill out the request in accordance with our template [1], specifically mentioning SMART/FHIR and your application. You should receive communication soon.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Richard Braman

Mar 17, 2021, 7:28:46 PM3/17/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Aaron

We too asked for Sandbox access and have not received even a confirmation email that the request was received.

Kindest,

Richard

Sebastian Armano

Mar 18, 2021, 8:58:39 PM3/18/21