Test user accounts

Kristof Taveirne

Mar 12, 2019, 11:56:52 AM3/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi all,

I'm looking for a list of user accounts to test our application with.

Our application implements a workflow where there are different user fulfilling different roles.
So, in order to properly test and demo our solution we'll need more than one account.

I could only find user portal/portal in the documentation.

Are there any other?

Thank you!

Kristof.
Barco NV

Shriniket Sarkar (Cerner)

Mar 12, 2019, 4:48:29 PM3/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Kristof,
                   For all app developers using our public sandbox (FHIRPLAY) we currently provide for 1 user i.e portal/portal for launches from Code Console

Are you part of Cerner's Open Developer Program ?

Thanks,
Shriniket

Kristof Taveirne

Mar 12, 2019, 5:25:11 PM3/12/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shriniket,

I guess we're not, since I don't fully understand what you mean with being part of the program.

We're digging into the FHIR resources, we managed to get authentication working through AWS Cognito, we had a couple of business calls with people from Cerner to start the validation process etc, but nothing official yet.

Is there a way to get multiple users in the sandbox? Or do we need to wait until we passed validation and we can hook up to our first customer?

Greetings,
Kristof.

Eric Sornson (Cerner)