ProcedureRequest Radiology Complete - Inprocess

Kevin Maloy

Feb 18, 2019, 11:21:52 AM2/18/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi --

If there is a ProcedureRequest for a Chest Xray and the image is taken but the report is not available (I'm guessing in DiagnosticReport) as the radiologist has not read it yet ... what is the status of the ProcedureRequest?

Complete or in-process?

Thanks for any info.

k.

Carl Osborne

Feb 18, 2019, 11:36:53 AM2/18/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Dr. Malloy,

In Powerchart the status would be complete, due to the image being taken.  I know that the image goes into PACS and thats how the Radiologist retrieves the image to document the interpretation.  I dont think the order status follows all the way through.

My answer is complete...lol.

Carl

kevin maloy

Feb 18, 2019, 5:56:14 PM2/18/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
thanks carl. hope all is well.

my inkling is complete as well ... and then lookup in diagnosticreport for complete as well ... but wasnt sure ... might vary by site as well i am thinking

mobile.