Backend system

Kathy Ferro

Nov 4, 2021, 12:12:56 AM11/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We have a backend application that does not required user to login.  This is going to be system to system.  We have a list of patients.  We want to schedule for our application to kick off, authenticate, and extract some data.  This will be happening at night.

Can this be achieved and what approach do we need to take?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kathy

Kathy Ferro

Nov 4, 2021, 9:27:15 AM11/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Justin Tubbs

Nov 12, 2021, 8:01:27 AM11/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If you have issues here, I might be able to give some sample examples if the documentation doesn't work.

Justin

Kathy Ferro

Nov 12, 2021, 9:55:22 AM11/12/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Justin Tubbs,
We got it to work.  It wasn't as scary as it sounds.

Regard,
Kathy

 "NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our address record can be corrected. Thank you."

Vince Ippolito

Nov 15, 2021, 3:16:20 PM11/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hey Kathy - Did you have any issues registering your app with "System Access"?

I keep getting an error telling me to try again later..

Kathy Ferro

Nov 15, 2021, 8:51:27 PM11/15/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com

Vince Ippolito,

No, I didn't have an issue registering the system access.  It was just a delay.

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Nov 16, 2021, 2:31:19 PM11/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Vince,

If you're still having issue, could you start a new thread with what you're seeing and info such as the system account ID, app id, etc.?

Thanks,
Kol