A Rainy Week

Niel Dilworth

Apr 8, 2020, 5:26:53 PM4/8/20
to Central Coast Open Water
NOAA is predicting more showers tonight and rain Thursday, with clearing and cloudy skies into next week. 11AM Sunday will be about 72 hours after the last rain so I'm looking at swimming at Avila as usual on Sunday.

niel

Marguerite Harris

Apr 8, 2020, 6:05:55 PM4/8/20
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niel.

What's the water temp been?
Marguerite

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 2:26 PM Niel Dilworth <nieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:
NOAA is predicting more showers tonight and rain Thursday, with clearing and cloudy skies into next week. 11AM Sunday will be about 72 hours after the last rain so I'm looking at swimming at Avila as usual on Sunday.

niel

~ Marguerite~

Niel Dilworth

Apr 8, 2020, 6:07:24 PM4/8/20
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com

Dr. Donnelly

Apr 8, 2020, 6:19:41 PM4/8/20
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
In Pismo Beach supposedly 55F and it felt pretty cool this morning with a thick wetsuit. Yesterday was sunny and  it felt a little warmer although the actual temperature was the same.

Ann Marie