Good To Sit Sunday Out

Niel Dilworth

Dec 2, 2019, 12:57:20 PM12/2/19
to Central Coast Open Water
I received an email from the County this morning. They have posted Health Advisories at Avila Beach and Olde Port Beach. They will retest today.

Maria Taylor

Dec 2, 2019, 1:05:53 PM12/2/19
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update and info, Niel.
Wise to avoid with undesirable levels of ick.  Hope everything clears soon.
Maria

On Dec 2, 2019, at 9:57 AM, Niel Dilworth <nieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I received an email from the County this morning. They have posted Health Advisories at Avila Beach and Olde Port Beach. They will retest today.

Amy Hewes

Dec 2, 2019, 8:02:16 PM12/2/19
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks for keeping us informed and healthy, Niel!

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:57 AM Niel Dilworth <nieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I received an email from the County this morning. They have posted Health Advisories at Avila Beach and Olde Port Beach. They will retest today.

Amy B. Hewes