Writable MiFare Plus RFID cards

Billy Croan

Aug 22, 2021, 11:00:16 PM8/22/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know where to get writable MiFare plus cards and a recommendation on programmer hardware?

Or perhaps even better, software & hardware to emulate MiFare Plus cards from a pc?

I'd like to backup a card that's spent too much time in the sun, and automate its use at a distance.

Bob Brown - WØNQX

Aug 23, 2021, 7:58:04 AM8/23/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Billy

I have had good luck with amazon in finding what I am looking for.

Google was my friend on this as well..

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." Thomas Jefferson

Asmodian X

Aug 23, 2021, 8:42:25 AM8/23/21
to CCCKC
https://hackerwarehouse.com/ has programers (geared for cloning). Example proxmark3

Amazon has cards and programmers geared for end user programing.

-joel

Billy Croan

Aug 23, 2021, 10:22:47 AM8/23/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I've bought a handheld duplicator and cards before off Amazon for classic style cards and it works okay on those. Perfect, really.

I use two or three cards, five or six times a day, always within ten feet and in the sameish direction of my car.

I would like to add a transponder to my vehicle that knows where it is via GPS or wifi presence, and has a "send" button perhaps in my phone to transmit the appropriate RFID card so i don't have to fuddle with it by hand through an open window.

I've also got one card that I've tried keeping in my visor and it's been deforming in the heat under the pressure of the clip that holds it!

My wallet is also utterly exploding, so reducing a couple millimeters of bloat would help. Not to mention i have problems reading them without taking out of the wallet if the reader picks up two at the same time.

It looks like getting an antenna to work at that distance might be a bit of a challenge but that the rdv4 kit includes emulation which is the holy grail of what i need i think.  I'm thinking of buying the proxmark 3 rdv4 kit.

I guess what I'm trying to accomplish is Android Pay for RFID cards.