Our Discord channel

Gort

Jun 13, 2021, 6:28:54 AM6/13/21
to CCCKC
I am going to start using the discord channel for my CCCKC news items. I will continue monitoring facebook and this group! I would encourage everyone to do the same! Sounds like the discord channel is the best way to get new memebers. So in the future. I will do blog posts to the website and discord posts.

First Street Software.

Jun 14, 2021, 12:02:58 PM6/14/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Sharon. Can you or someone change my email to atomi...@gmail.com plz. That other one is an old business email. Thxs.

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 5:28 AM Gort <moverst...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am going to start using the discord channel for my CCCKC news items. I will continue monitoring facebook and this group! I would encourage everyone to do the same! Sounds like the discord channel is the best way to get new memebers. So in the future. I will do blog posts to the website and discord posts.

Sharon D

Jun 14, 2021, 12:36:46 PM6/14/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Will look at after work today.