Clinical data on pediatric cancer studies

Gill,Jonathan Benjamin

Nov 14, 2022, 4:33:52 AM11/14/22
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com, Suzuki,Erika

Dear Help Desk,

We are working on analyzing some of the PDX models in the cbioportal à pediatric cancer studies à pediatric preclinical testing consortium.  We were looking through the clinical data  and noticed numbers next to the “treatment” lines.  (See below example).  Can you provide us some information as to what these numbers signify?

Thanks so much,

Jonathan

Jonathan Gill, MD

Director of Pediatric Clinical and Translational Research

University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center

Division of Pediatrics, Unit 87

1515 Holcombe Blvd

Houston, TX 77030

Phone: 713-792-6620

Fax: 713-794-5042

cid:image001.png@01D15CCD.4CE915D0

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.

debr...@mskcc.org

Nov 18, 2022, 6:50:23 PM11/18/22
to JBG...@mdanderson.org, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, ESu...@mdanderson.org, kun...@mskcc.org

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

I looked at the article but couldn’t immediately figure out where those numbers came from

I forwarded your request to the curation team (CC’ed)

Thanks,

Ino

From: 'Gill,Jonathan Benjamin' via cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group <cbiop...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, November 14, 2022 at 4:34 AM
To: cbiop...@googlegroups.com <cbiop...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Suzuki,Erika <ESu...@mdanderson.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [cbioportal] Clinical data on pediatric cancer studies

[...]

*** Only open attachments or links from trusted senders. Report phishing to inf...@mskcc.org ***

mg_info.txt

Suzuki,Erika

Nov 19, 2022, 9:54:15 AM11/19/22
to debr...@mskcc.org, Gill,Jonathan Benjamin, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, kun...@mskcc.org
Great thank you, appreciate the help.
Thank you,
Erika

WARNING: This email originated from outside of MD Anderson. Please validate the sender's email address before clicking on links or attachments as they may not be safe.

From: 'Gill,Jonathan Benjamin' via cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group <cbiop...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, November 14, 2022 at 4:34 AM
To: cbiop...@googlegroups.com <cbiop...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Suzuki,Erika <ESu...@mdanderson.org>

[...]