Tutorial query

Aleksandra Logan

Mar 13, 2023, 6:25:14 PM3/13/23
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a tutorial that would compare survival rate (mutated and WT patients)?

Best regards,

Aleksandra Logan
Medical Scientist

Phone
 +61 3 8559 8445
Email  aleksand...@petermac.org

Disclaimer: This email (including any attachments or links) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this email (including any attachments) are not waived or lost by reason of its mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify us immediately by telephone or email. Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre provides no guarantee that this transmission is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or altered and will not be liable for any delay in its receipt.

Tali Mazor

Mar 14, 2023, 8:22:15 PM3/14/23
to Aleksandra Logan, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aleksandra,

The easiest way to compare outcomes between patients that have or do not have mutations in a particular gene is to run a query for that gene, and then use the Comparison tab / Survival subtab to compare outcomes. For more detailed instructions, you can review our documentation on running a query:

-Tali