Fwd: Clark County Fair Home Made Beer & Wine Exhibition

Tyler Ward

Jul 11, 2022, 3:32:19 PM7/11/22
to cascadiabrewers
Passing this on from Bader's, please do volunteer to help judge if you can!

- Tyler Ward -

Jul 11, 2022, 4:27:27 PM7/11/22
to Tyler Ward, cascadiabrewers
Tarn and I are already signed up! See you all there!

--
Don't forget to join us in Slack : http://chat.cascadiabrewers.com/
Curious what the theme of the next meeting is? Check the homepage : https://www.cascadiabrewers.com

Leslie Chasse

Jul 11, 2022, 5:31:51 PM7/11/22
to twa...@gmail.com, cascadi...@googlegroups.com
Several from Drib Pro Quo are already on the board for beer night!  ;-)

Leslie