CBA Winter Beer Exchange 2020

Tyler Ward

Nov 12, 2019, 10:47:59 PM11/12/19
to cascadiabrewers
Alright folks, let's get signups going for the 2020 Winter Beer Exchange. There's no requirements on style, brew what you want. You _do_ need to provide 2 12oz bottles to exchange, the total number you need to bring will depend on the number of participants, but plan on a 5 gallon batch. We'll work out where and when to have our party for the exchange, but plan on that being in February.

- Tyler Ward -

Tyler Ward

Nov 12, 2019, 10:49:38 PM11/12/19
to cascadiabrewers
OH! And one more thing! Labels are REQUIRED this year. They can be as simple as a handwritten note on a piece of painters tape, but your bottles MUST be labeled.

- Tyler Ward -

Matthew Liddy

Nov 13, 2019, 1:23:05 PM11/13/19
to Tyler Ward, cascadiabrewers
Amen to that!

--
Don't forget to join us in Slack : http://chat.cascadiabrewers.com/
Curious what the theme of the next meeting is? Check the homepage : https://www.cascadiabrewers.com

Jeff Van Boxtel

Nov 14, 2019, 11:15:45 PM11/14/19
to Matthew Liddy, Tyler Ward, cascadiabrewers
By the way, anyone know what you'd two year old bottle of "34 on a green lid" is?