CAR-PGa NEWSLETTER Vol. 28, No. 6, June 2019

1 view

Mike "Talien" Tresca

Jun 2, 2019, 5:19:32 PM6/2/19
to CAR-PGa: The Committee for the Advancement of Role-Playing Games
In this update we review the impact of tariffs on the publication of role-playing games, a recently troubling practice of banning used books (and therefore RPGs) by some prison institutions, and the proliferation of RPGs in cartoons everywhere. We also have two convention reports, lots of new material from members, and our monthly comprehensive convention schedule that covers every RPG-related convention for the next four months!