Observatory Fire Sale - Demolition Sale Actually

Bob

Mar 13, 2021, 10:02:10 PM3/13/21
to Capital City Astronomy Club
Hi Everyone:

We have sold our house and are leaving Santa Fe :(

The buyers of our house are requiring us to demolish my observatory before closing at the end of month. So everything is for sale at bargain prices. I have the following equipment:

  • FLI:
  • Proline 16803 camera (very early production)
  • Atlas Focuser
  • CFW4-5 with 50mm Research Grade Filters

  • Takahashi FSQ-106N refractor
  • Takahashi BRC-250 astropgraph
  • All with rings, etc.
  • Astro Physics AP900GTO  mount with extension and plenty of weights
  • SBIG ST8300 and ST402 Cameras
  • Borg 50mm f5 used as guide scope with the ST402
  •  Pier

  • And a bunch of rings, saddles, power supplies etc.
Let me know if you are interested in anything. I haven't set prices but everything will be a bargain.

Tony Bonanno Photography

Mar 13, 2021, 10:20:23 PM3/13/21
to Capital City Astronomy Club
Bob,

I'm sorry to hear this.. can I call you tomorrow?

Tony
--
Click HERE to be notified about my upcoming Workshops and Fine Art Exhibitions

Tony Bonanno Photography, LLC
Santa Fe, New Mexico  USA  +1 505.466.0020
STERLING FINE ART, Silver City, NM
ASMP Professional Member

pslip...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2021, 3:01:54 AM3/14/21