How to keep vendor directory after each deployment

Michael K. Ocansey

Apr 20, 2016, 8:29:11 AM4/20/16
to Capistrano
As it stands, my capistrano deployment wipes my destination directory and pulls a new copy in from my git repo. After each deployment I need to "composer install" to get my vendor directory back before my app will work. Is there a way to keep the vendor directory untouched for every deployment, especially if nothing has changed?

Lee Hambley

Apr 20, 2016, 8:32:25 AM4/20/16
to Capistrano
You can add it to :linked_dirs