How to use copy_exclude parameter in Capistrano 3.5.0 ?

Sanchita Halder

Jul 4, 2017, 2:37:59 AM7/4/17
to Capistrano
Hello,

I want to add the copy_exclude parameter in Capistrano 3.5.0. But when I added , it is not working. I dont want to use .gitattributes .
Can anyone please help me.

Thanks,
Sanchita Halder

Lee Hambley

Jul 4, 2017, 3:14:46 AM7/4/17
to Capistrano

Support for this function was removed. If you saw documentation pertaining to 3.x series releases and the copy_exclude parameter please let us know so we can try and contact the author and have them fix their documentation.