User Task Assignment Problem

sauvi...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 1:51:30 AM3/6/16
to camunda BPM users, saim...@gmail.com
We have assigned a user task to a Candidate group through our bpmn file consisting of one member. But the task is shown up in every user's tasklist of other candidate groups. Is it possible to assign task only to particular group members but not to other groups?

Roman Smirnov

Mar 7, 2016, 3:28:48 AM3/7/16
to camunda BPM users, saim...@gmail.com, sauvi...@gmail.com
Hi,

How do you assign a user task to a candidate group? Have you already tried to assign a user task only to a user? How are the filters in tasklist defined?

Cheers,
Roman

sauvi...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2016, 4:10:14 AM3/7/16
to camunda BPM users, saim...@gmail.com, sauvi...@gmail.com
The problem we facing is after creating any workflow with the diagram , role is not working as expected, all other user can access our custom form, which is not ok.
Here is the summary what we have done so far:

1.We have created a workflow
2.Created a group having one member with the group name 'First Level Approver' and groupid 'approver1'
3.Assigned a user task to the group by giving groupid 'approver1' in the candidate group section in the bpmn file.

sauvi...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2016, 4:24:59 AM3/7/16
to camunda BPM users, saim...@gmail.com, sauvi...@gmail.com

Roman Smirnov

Mar 7, 2016, 8:11:17 AM3/7/16
to camunda BPM users, saim...@gmail.com, sauvi...@gmail.com
Hi,

sauvi...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2016, 11:27:25 PM3/7/16
to camunda BPM users, saim...@gmail.com, sauvi...@gmail.com
After creating group and user, we gave them permission to access their tasklist and to start a new process instance. That's all what we have done still now. Is it mandatory to define filters in tasklist? We will be happy if you provide some tips about this.

Roman Smirnov

Mar 8, 2016, 2:51:42 AM3/8/16
to camunda BPM users, saim...@gmail.com, sauvi...@gmail.com
Hi,

Which version of Camunda BPM are you using? Do you use the Camunda Tasklist (see [1])?

Cheers,
Roman

Anik Bhowmik

Mar 8, 2016, 3:47:45 AM3/8/16
to camunda BPM users, Saimul Haque
We are using Camunda BPM 7.4.0. And we are using Camunda Tasklist given in the link.

Roman Smirnov

Mar 9, 2016, 1:54:07 AM3/9/16
to camunda BPM users, saim...@gmail.com, sauvi...@gmail.com
Hi,

If you login (as an admin) into the tasklist, are there any filters visible on the left side (see [1])? If yes, how are the filters defined?

Cheers,
Roman