Smith's Cloud

jobgeheniau

Jun 3, 2021, 8:21:15 AM6/3/21
to Camras-forum
Hi all,

And the catch of the day today is...Smith's cloud.
4 hours capture with my 1.5 meter telescope.
Nice cloud with some interesting information on the Internet.

Job Geheniau
The Netherlands.
Smith's cloud.jpg

Harry Keizer

Jun 3, 2021, 9:37:01 AM6/3/21
to camras...@googlegroups.com
Hi Job,

Very interesting!
What software are you using?

Kind regards,

Harry Keizer
Camras

Op do 3 jun. 2021 om 14:21 schreef jobgeheniau <jobge...@gmail.com>:
--
Je hebt dit bericht ontvangen omdat je bent geabonneerd op de groep 'Camras-forum' van Google Groepen.
Als je je wilt afmelden bij deze groep en geen e-mails van de groep meer wilt ontvangen, stuur je een e-mail naar camras-forum...@googlegroups.com.

Job Geheniau

Jun 3, 2021, 11:14:28 AM6/3/21
to camras...@googlegroups.com
Hi Harry, I use an old version of Virgo software based on GNU radio on Windows 10 (from Greek developer Apostolos).
But I did change a lot in it with Python because it has to work with my rotator. I also programmed timers, and if it’s a drift scan or not, etc etc.

But sometimes I use SDR#, but the IF average plugin is nog very user friendly. With Virgo I just start the observation at any time I want, (after I have done my dark of course) and after the observation the whole graph is plot with the separate frequency and power .txt files.

Job