Amazing Bike Equipment Sale: New Items! Lights, brakes, pedals, tires and more

Joel

Jun 26, 2021, 12:55:57 PM6/26/21
to California Randonneurs
More pristine equipment for sale as I sort through my holdings so I don't have to move it to Colorado. All items with pictures and prices are at the Google Sheet:

Brand New Listings:
Lights:
- Luxus Lumutec IQ 2 U generator hub light -- New
- Bruce Gordon Super Cool "Bullet" Tail Light - New
- Black Diamond "Spot" helmet light - New
- Cateye Opticube AAA light -- New/perfect back up light
- Cyclebeam Li-Ion rechargeable Battery Pack Light - similar to Dinotte lights/New
- Thorfire Li-Ion rechargeable Battery Pack Light - similar to Dinotte lights/New
- Princeton Tec Corona Extreme Bike Light AA Battery/New

Storage:
- Tubus Stainless Steel "Fly" rear rack + Carradice Rack Bag/new
- Lezyne Carbon bottle cage

Tires:
- Vittoria All Weather tires/new 700 x 22 fast and light/New
- Vittoria Open Corsa CX  700 x 23/New
- Hutchinson Top Speed 700 x 25/New
- SOMA New Express 700 x 26/New

Other:
- Camelback 50 oz replacement bladder/new
- Shimano BR-R600 Brake set
- Cannondale neoprene Toe covers/new
- Crank Bros Candy Pedals and cleats/New in Box
- Segoi Resistor Booties/New Size Large

Still Available at reduced price:
- Detours KlickFix seat post bag
- Bike Rollers
- Blackburn Magnetic Trainer
- Kestrel Carbon handlebars
- Waterproof saddle covers
- Bike Bras for protection bike during travel
- Various new threadless stems

Joel Voelz

Bill Bryant

Jun 26, 2021, 1:24:49 PM6/26/21
to Joel, California Randonneurs

Hi Joel—

Is the Shimano BR 600 brake set still available? What is its condition?

Thanks,

Bill Bryant