Cleat in lazarett

nichola...@gmail.com

May 6, 2021, 1:44:43 PM5/6/21
to caborico
CR 34. What's the big wood cleat in my laz intended for?

LARRY BARKER

May 6, 2021, 1:48:38 PM5/6/21
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
It was originally mounted on the cockpit cap rail. Used as cleat if you did not have self tailing winches.
Both of min were stored in nav station when i sold it.
Larry

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2021, at 1:44 PM, nichola...@gmail.com <nichola...@gmail.com> wrote:

CR 34. What's the big wood cleat in my laz intended for?

Tom Fuhs

May 6, 2021, 11:04:44 PM5/6/21
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
I’ve got them (2) in the lazarett. Always assumed they’re to hang lines and fenders in the laz.

Best regards,
    -Tom Fuhs