New to the Group

Patricia Remacle

May 16, 2022, 10:31:26 AM5/16/22
to caborico
Greetings,

My husband and I are proud new owners of a Cabo Rico NE 400 Hull #2 soon to be renamed Serene Sea.   I have seen conversations mentioning a specific NE 400 google group.  Is that still active?

Regards, Tricia & Craig

Matthew Cohen

May 16, 2022, 11:14:48 AM5/16/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
The CR FB group seems to be the most active. Including Mark Ellis who is a member.
Regards.
Matt

On May 16, 2022, at 10:31 AM, Patricia Remacle <pare...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings,

My husband and I are proud new owners of a Cabo Rico NE 400 Hull #2 soon to be renamed Serene Sea.   I have seen conversations mentioning a specific NE 400 google group.  Is that still active?

Regards, Tricia & Craig

Thierry Danz

May 16, 2022, 11:38:40 AM5/16/22
to Cabo Rico Group
I believe there used to be a dedicated NE400 Google Groups email list but I don't think it still exists.

Thierry  Danz
CR42#12 Curlew
Baltimore,  MD