Mase Generator

Geoffrey Ferrell

Nov 12, 2021, 9:41:41 PM11/12/21
to caborico
Does anyone have information on a Mase 4KW Diesel Generator?

I have one with ~100 hours on it BUT a leak dripped water into the pilothouse remote panel and fried it. Without it I have to open the pilothouse sole up and the 'suitcase' to start and stop it.

In my dreams I am able to find a good replacement/used panel (in reality I'm just not using the generator). Any information would be helpful. I do know that the base engine is a Ruggerini - the last year Mase used it.

Geoff SV Callae Jane 38PH

Matthew Cohen

Nov 12, 2021, 10:25:50 PM11/12/21
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
The remote was three momentary switches on my westerbeke. I had a panel issue and looked at replacing it but in the process found it was quicker to fix it.
Matt