Salesforce Developer role with State Of Ohio @Columbus, OH (NO OPT's)

Prashant G

Jan 23, 2019, 12:46:26 PM1/23/19
to Prashant Gowdnoor

Do you have anyone who can do this? Looking for 10+ years.

Rate is Open

•             Salesforce development: maintenance and new development activities.  To include: point-and-click configuration and Apex coding.

•             Optional: Assistance with build engineer (GearSet, BitBucket, OwnBackup) activities and automated testing (Provar).

Requirements:

Salesforce Development Required -3 Years

Apex  Required 2 Years

Process Builder; Workflow Configuration  Required 3 Years

Salesforce Security – Roles, profiles and permission sets

Required

3 Years

--
Thanks
Prashant

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.